Art Effects is a professional framing service, by appointment.
- Exceptional framing and top quality products
- Printing your photos and art (paper, canvas metal)
- Special order of art prints available from a variety of publishers.
MJ majored in the visual arts and has qualifications in color theory, design, proportions, sculpture and art with a BFA Bachelor of Fine Arts.
During her studies at the University of Lethbridge, she was involved with the U of L Art Gallery curating art shows/collections and the business of the gallery. She was also president of the art club and student representative to the art department.
Since 1998 MJ has owned and operated Art Effects Creative Framing. She has offered her clientele premium custom framing, designs and art consultations. Since her graduation from the U of L she has been involved in the art and framing industry in both retail and wholesale as a professional picture framer and art consultant.
As a CCC Certified Color Consultant, MJ has been trained in the color of science, and its relevance in a space, considering fixed elements, ratios and proportions of color.
MJ has been trained by Canada’s leading staging experts. As a Canadian Certified Staging Professional , she understands the psychology of buyers and what is required by the Real Estate industry. Staging will showcase the lifestyle that buyer’s want to buy, and will buy, based on emotion.
Qualifications and Certifications
– Art Consultant – Professional Picture Framer
– Bachelor Fine Arts (BFA) U of Lethbridge
– Canadian Certified Staging Professional (CCSP)
– Certified Color Consultant (CCC)